Womble goes to Oz

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day 23 Track training!

[Thud] I hear you say. Well, I went out for a run. After about two and a half minutes it started raining. Then it started galing and raining. At 3.59 into the run, I took shelter under a tree. Then I spotted some toilets next to the sports ground I was going to circumnavigate (for starters of course). So I went in there for a while. It brightened so I ventured out again and noticed a nice worn track around the sports field. Hmmm, shouldn't get lost on that I thought. I did 10 laps and I think it was pretty much a 400m 'track'. Now, the reason for blogging this, rather uncharacteristically, is not so I can astound you with the pace but rather with the pacing:

2.03 ok, who doesn't go off too fast?
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.19
2.17
2.18
2.18
2.20
2.20

Average hr 144, which is not too bad.

I did 31.56 in total and an extra lap walk warm-down which I didn't record. It was still blustery so I was pretty damn pleased with myself :D

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home