Day 30 Woohoo it's Wednesday!
Awoke to find the sprinklers watering the grass. Very near the signs asking guests to ensure they turn the taps off properly. Grrrrrrr. Packed my kit, checked out, had breakfast. Then requested a feedback form so I could tell them what I thought of their non-existent environmental policy. Ah, that felt better.
Then waited for the shuttle bus to the airport, which was 20 minutes late and I was getting a bit twitchy by then. If I'd been logical about it, I would have known that they would probably have waited for me as there aren't that many places you can stay and then depart from Ayers Rock airport! Witnessed some 'air rage' for the first time, and that was before we'd even taken off! Eeeek. But then I'd decided I didn't want to sit near what looked like the family from hell either. They were fine and possibly the people complaining were the problem, who knows.
Perth: me and Paul had a big hug :D I met Rosemary the lady whose lovely house she lives in and was introduced to my room. A room of my own. Me. No-one else. No snoring. Not a bunk bed. No train movement. Wow! We chatted. We had dinner. We chatted. Bed slightly late!
Then waited for the shuttle bus to the airport, which was 20 minutes late and I was getting a bit twitchy by then. If I'd been logical about it, I would have known that they would probably have waited for me as there aren't that many places you can stay and then depart from Ayers Rock airport! Witnessed some 'air rage' for the first time, and that was before we'd even taken off! Eeeek. But then I'd decided I didn't want to sit near what looked like the family from hell either. They were fine and possibly the people complaining were the problem, who knows.
Perth: me and Paul had a big hug :D I met Rosemary the lady whose lovely house she lives in and was introduced to my room. A room of my own. Me. No-one else. No snoring. Not a bunk bed. No train movement. Wow! We chatted. We had dinner. We chatted. Bed slightly late!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home